Wednesday, April 25

Welcoming Briley Paige Bell

Yesterday was a glorious day as Briley Paige Bell finally made her way into this crazy, beautiful world.

I got to meet her just hours after her arrival, unlike her big sister, Lyla, who was born in Chattanooga (I didn't get to meet Lyla for months!). I was fortunate enough to be in the room when Briley and Lyla met. Lyla, who will be two in June, doesn't quite know what to think of little sis just yet, but she will be warmed up to her in no time. In fact, she was already getting more comfortable in the short time they spent together yesterday.

Both Lisa and baby are healthy and happy and were released to go home (already) and settle in.

And in other news...I *finally* finished the diaper cake I began months ago for Lisa's baby shower. Yes, it's that wacky in my world. Turned out really cute and I absolutely adore the three girls I've thrown showers for this year, but It honestly wouldn't bother me if I never created another diaper cake in my life. Well...at least for a year or so.

Enjoy your eve. On to Domestic
Goddess duties for yours truly.