Thursday, August 11

Great News!

Until recently I allowed the stress of everyday life get to me, unable to realize there was a cure for all my problems. According to the honest folks on the telly, (I was at the gym and therefore could only read what was written on the screen; there was no sound) with a simple call and donation to 800-925-7295, your prayers will be answered.

Skeptics: this is the real deal.
One lady was cured of cancer, another's debt was completely eliminated and yet a third could see out of her (formerly?) blind eye! It's awesome what God's love (and a small monetary donation) can do for a person.

If only I had known about this years ago.
That bad haircut my mom gave me in fourth grade (and no, we aren't talking run-of-the-mill bad, we're talking life-altering, never-live-it-down bad) would have looked salon perfect; 7th grade grand mal seizure would have equated to nothing more than a new dance move; and, instead of slinging tacos at TB upon graduation, I could have been living the good life of a trophy wife.

Ugly/insensitive husband to said trophy-wife life?
No worries: Just dial the 800 number and voila!

Okay, I've done my duty and shared the good word. Now I've got to get off of here and get to dialing.
Enjoy your new blessings
:)