Monday, November 15

Nashvegas + Garth = :D

Yes: Three times in 24 hours.
Great start, right?
Eventually this blogging bit will be habit...just gotta stay with it.

I had amazing things waiting for me in the mailbox today: Garth Brooks tickets.


Okay, they weren't a surprise or anything. I paid for 'em. I knew they were on the way. Still, getting that unmarked white envelope in the mailbox always puts a smile on my face.

This smile is only intensified by the fact that it's Garth.
Garth!

And it's close. And inexpensive. And the seats are good. And did I mention that 100% of the proceeds go to the victims of the Nashville floods?
Ironically, the last (and one and only other) time I saw Garth, it was in Los Angeles, and 100% of those profits benefitted the victims of the San Diego wildfires.

As I told a friend on FB:
I move. Disaster follows. Then Garth.
Coincidence? Doubtful.

Now I'm not saying Baby Jesus is creating disasters simply so I may have the opportunity to see Garth.
That would be silly.
What I am saying is that perhaps Garth is chosing which disasters to support based on their proximities to me. [smirk.]

Seven shows on Christmas week and not a dime in profits, now that's the Christmas spirit.
Someone get this man a Humanitarian Award. And my phone number. I need some backstage passes.