Thanksgiving!
I'm running on fumes, so gotta keep part two a lot shorter than one...
Again, in no particular order:
More things I'm thankful for:
- My family (both immediate and extended)...hopefully I will be able to spend some time with a few that I haven't seen in years tomorrow
- My upcoming family. In particular, my soon-to-be niece, who is due in the next two weeks
- My job (First one I've loved since I moved back)
- My vehicle (It isn't flashy, but it's paid for and has NO major mechanical malfunctions)
- My Finances (I'm not retiring nor pulling an Eat, Pray, Love anytime soon, but I can't remember the last time it ran negative, either)
- Black Friday (although I wish fewer people appreciated this thrifty, albeit chaotic, day--it'd be easier for me!)
- The innate gifts of articulation, preparedness, level-headedness, wit (and humility, evidently, tsk tsk)
- What has been deemed "the most comfortable couch in the world" by many people, without prompt
- My completely wonderful boyfriend (and his amazing family)
- The Internet (silly, yes, but it keeps me connected to friends across the globe sooo easily!)
- The laptop aforementioned boyfriend bought me for my bday AND my legit Internet access
- FB and, more specifically, its "block" feature (see Internet for further clarification)
- The digital camera. No more printing and throwing away pics with your thumb in the viewfinder. I just wish they were more readily available when Kiera was a baby
- The most fun and loyal friends a girl could ask for
- 70+ degree temps in Memphis this week (this shall pass in less than a day)
- Votivo candles
- Lemondrop martinis
- The Melting Pot
- Diet Coke
- Taco Bell
- Michael Buble and music in general
- Chocolate
- The cave, complete with super plush king-size bed
- My beautiful Christmas decor, which shall be put up on Saturday (!!!)
- Gossip Girl
- Coach
- The view of T's metal roof, as I drive over the hill to his house
- Each and every day Hellcats does not air
- Love
- Forgiveness
- Inner-peace
- Strength
- Mexican food
- Charitable kindness (yes, I give and you should too!)
- The Southaven Police Dept
- Organ doners
- The final Twilight book and movie (note the word "final")
- And, lastly, my being made the "rolls, plates and soda" girl at tomorrow's gatherings ;) (It's not that I can't cook, but my family loves me and understands the limitations of my time).
May you and yours be blessed throughout the holiday season and thereafter.
xoxo
Bonnie
![]() |
| Maxine Knows Best |
