Dream Big.
Dream Wild.
Dream Often.

"There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein." -Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Friday, July 8

Clearly I've got too much time on my hands...

Here's another article I read today that I thought I would pass on.

Kudos to the state of Kentucky for disproving the theory of (intellectual) evolution.
Actually, since it's not the whole state, kudos the to lone guy selling the tshirts.
Posted by Bonnie Faye at 11:40 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (25)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2011 (137)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ▼  July (17)
      • Yup, that's 12 in 15.
      • Afternoon Quickie.
      • June 24th
      • Is it too early for a celebration?
      • Almost time for a little R&R
      • Propaganda at its finest.
      • Kix on Beale
      • Wednesday uplift.
      • Some folks just need to stick with Chuck E Cheese.
      • Post #100! [Where are the balloons & streamers?]
      • :D Woot Woot
      • Clearly I've got too much time on my hands...
      • Controversial Board Games
      • [Shakes head in disbelief]
      • Ho Hum...back to the drawing board.
      • Certified Sun Goddess
      • Update, quickly
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (26)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.