Thursday, December 9

[Exhales]

Sorry to my followers for the posts of the last few days.
Most of you understand the background, but for those who don't, here's it in a cinch:

Kiera's stepmom has pushed me beyond my limit.

For the last few years, she has made it her job to harass both Kiera and me constantly. She used the power of attorney she got when Kiera's dad was deployed and did things normal people would never even think about doing, let alone do. She didn't even mention these plans (any of them) to Kiera's dad--just did what she wanted and then told him after it was done.
It's easier to receive forgiveness than permission, evidently.

More recently (as she has run out of ways to harass us legally), she has made it her daily job to stalk me out using any available means necessary. She was (and I kid you not) looking at my blog up to TWENTY times in a day (and yes, I do have proof of this!) until I emailed her on Monday and asked her to stop. She was googling me constantly. She was googling people I dated. She was googling my child. She was googling my family. I was receiving emails from sites saying, "Someone's searching for you, Bonnie. It's C. Williams." It is beyond excessive--it is obsessive. Do I occasionally look at her blog? Yes. But I'm talking once/day or once/2 days. Not twenty times a day. If I'm curious as to the workings of her life it is only because my daughter hasn't seen her dad in more than ten years. I think this would inspire curiosity in anyone.
I've had to block her on facebook and myspace and have others block her because she is completely deranged. The list of things she has done to make my life hell over the past three years goes on and on and on. I won't take the time to list them all here, but suffice to say neither my daughter nor I want anything to do with her.

Until yesterday, I hadn't referenced her at all on my blog (after all, it's my page!), but after she had referenced me THREE times in blogs she put up (in very underhanded ways--ways others would not get unless they were looking for it), I finally snapped. I'm tired. I am done. I have asked you by every means available to leave me alone, yet the obsession continues.

All I want is to be left alone.

One person thinks she secretly has a crush on me. Another think she stalks me to emulate my behavior so her husband will "like" her more. And yet another thinks she's jealous of my relationship with my daughter. And another thinks she's flat out jealous of me. I don't know what it is. I don't know what inspires her. I have NEVER done a thing to her (as I mentioned in my "hate" blog). What I do know is that she is a pathological liar that will go to ANY lengths to make herself appear to be the victim in every situation. She is conniving and manipulative, cunning and deranged.

Yesterday's explosion was not at all incidental. The reaction was precisely what Catherine was hoping for. She pokes and prods and then (once you've given her the reaction she's seeking), she directs everyone she knows to look at your blog. Or she forwards your emails to them. She never mentions the three years of harassment that have lead to the blow. She never mentions that her words and actions were your inspiration. It reminds me of the kid in preschool that trips you right before the teacher comes into the room. Then, when you go to hit her back, you are the one that gets in trouble.

I'm not going to spend any more time on the subject other than to say I'm sorry to those of you wondering where the sudden hostility came from.
As you can see from my blog a couple of nights ago, I was feeling great and enjoying life. I apologize for allowing her the opportunity to dictate my emotions for the last 24 hours.

And I promise you an inspiring and uplifting blog soon.
I'm exhaling; this is going to be a joyous holiday season.