Friday, December 10

New Page, New Title, New Mentality

Do you ever wonder how in the world your life continually gets caught up in drama?
I do.
Despite my best efforts to avoid it (I will happily write an individual off in a minute), it follows me. I know a lot of people who say similar things, but I notice that they perpetuate it. I am so not one of those people. BUT it seems no matter what, if you are subjected to someone like that, and you cannot get rid of them, you get wrapped up in it.
Now I'm back to square one.
I've had to get a new web (blog) address. I've had to select a new title. I've had to make my blog private and hide my profile. It isn't that I want to do these things; I very much enjoy being able to share and inspire the world at large. But when you're dealing with people with mental illnesses (and this is not meant to be harsh, this is simply a statement of fact), you have to realize that getting through to them, no matter how many times you reiterate your point, it's simply not going to happen. And so you do what you can to protect yourself.
And this is what I have to do. Go undercover.
I am very angry that I, once again, have to censor myself, but I know it's for the best. And I know I'm going to prevail. And that people only think about me because my very existence makes them feel inferior in some manner. I guess I should simply be proud that I have the kind of life that others envy.
TaTa for now.
Pseudo-name F.