Condemning a person's use the word "hate" as needing psychiatric help when every sentiment in your body and every action you perpetrate is consumed with hate, vengeance and malice is hypocritical.
It must be a very sad life to live.
I, personally, am not afraid to use the word hate.
So congratulations, you made the short list.
I hate you.
If you died in a fiery crash, I would still attend my Christmas party tonight, play Dirty Santa and maybe even enjoy a few martinis. You know, being the lush that I am.
This isn't to say I want you dead, only that it wouldn't affect me for one second if you died.
Perhaps you should pray for my soul.
Perhaps I should seek out the recommended psychiatric help.
Not because I hate you (after all, I'm certain the feeling is mutual) but because I am woman enough to admit it rather than smile and pretend otherwise.
I think a person's true feelings are better shown in actions than words. While my words have been harsh, my actions have not. You, on the other hand, have shown, as often as possible, that you hate me, all the while pretending there is no problem and you're confused as to why you receive the reactions you receive.
Again, it must be a very sad life to live--putting on a different face for everyone, constantly in search of approval.
But I digress...
My point is that it's okay to hate people. People will do things to make you hate them. And when they do, you're entitled to your feelings. It isn't that there is a bitterness eating you up or that you're negatively impacted by the feeling, consumed with the thoughts...you can simply accept that you hate a person and move on, the same way I've accepted that I hate mayonnaise and the Hippopotamus Christmas song. I don't obsess over those things, I just embrace my hatred towards them with little to no thought.
Feelings are feelings. They cannot be reasoned with nor controlled. Accept them. It's really not that big of a deal. In fact, being honest and open about your feelings may bring a sense of calm and liberation to your psyche. [Exhales.]
You don't need help. You shouldn't feel guilty.
It is what it is.
Now wish me luck with Dirty Santa tonight.