Although I am keeping with my promise to not exploit the Christmas season prior to Thanksgiving's being celebrated, there are certain
elements to the upcoming season that cannot be avoided. For example, I cannot help but enjoy the decorations the city of Southaven (and some of the families in our neighborhood) have already put up; I cannot help but begin contemplating Christmas lists and shopping and black Friday because I have to get a plan together mere hours after the consumption of turkey; I cannot help but enjoy Christmas music already because the station we listen to at work is playing it. All day. Every day. 24/7.
And on that last note, the following:
5 Worst Holiday Songs Ever
- Hippopotamus Christmas Song
- Dominique the Donkey
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (Miley Cirus version)
- Dogs Barking to Jingle Bells
- A Soldier's Silent Night
5 Best Holiday Songs
- Silent Night (Temptations Version)
- All I Want for Christmas (Mariah Carey)
- Carol of the Bells
- Christmas in Killarney
- My Favorite Things (Julie Andrews)
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the blogspot community nor those of the population at large.