I'm starving.
I mean, I'm eating constantly all day and still starving.
And, no matter how much of your diet consists of fresh fruit and veggies, a calorie is a calorie; if I'm eating all day, that amounts to a massive intake of calories.
So I call the bestie and ask: What the heck is going on?
Tina has been on a straight and narrow path towards better health for about a year now.
She has a personal trainer, has done every imaginable aerobic/weight "class," and has become a bit of a nutritional guru, so she's well versed in anything I inquire about.
Tina's answer: Protein.
Pure and simple.
I'm missing it and my body desperately needs it as it's burning through my calories too quickly. (It's no wonder I was craving steak yesterday!)
To market to market to buy a fat...chicken?
Sorry, don't do pork.
We shall see...
PS. Two more workouts since yesterday's blog! :)
[Hums Snap's "I've Got the Power"]