At the risk of sounding insensitive, I’m beyond tired of hearing about Rynn Dunn’s death. It amazes me the number of blogs, FB posts, tweets, etcetera in memory of him, and I find myself asking: why?
He was a reality-series celebrity and a human being that, to my knowledge, didn’t make one positive contribution to society.
But half of FB feels it necessary to “RIP” him.
Evidently, he was driving at speeds in excess of 130 mph with a BAC of .196, more than twice the legal limit of alcohol in Pennsylvania. He killed himself AND his fellow passenger, and this wasn’t unusual behavior for Dunn. Over the past 13 years, he’d been cited at least 23 other times for reckless driving, speeding and driving with a suspended license.
Seriously, folks, this is the person we mourn? Ignore the humanitarian efforts worldwide and honor a “Jackass” star whose 15 minutes of fame was the result of doing as much harm to his penis as possible?
Seriously?
This is why I sooo do not get the human race.
Or maybe it’s just the American race.
Either way, please shut up about it.
Sincerely,
Bonnie’s fragile psyche