Friday, May 6

Pre-Mother's Day Inspiration

People often remark on how much Kiera and my Mom look alike, which is strange because I look so much like my dad--or did, rather, until I got a little older. Kiera has some of my features and some of her father's, but she really doesn't resemble either of us and, like I said, people regularly comment on how much she looks like my Mom.

As the old chiche goes, the proof is in the pudding:
Kiera & Mom at  Desoto Idol, April 2011
 














Sans the tan and the 40 years difference, these two look waaaay alike.

Kiera should be grateful because my mom is a very beautiful woman; She has good skin, ages gracefully and (of course) has that great, naturally curly hair every girl with straight hair (me) wishes she had.
And no, I'm not just saying that because my mom follows my blog. ;)

More soon...as we count down to Mother's Day!
(++)